After stressing on the big and little details, and planning 90% from overseas, it has come to this: a day filled with romance and fun.
Here’s the same-day-edit (SDE) video that Studio 1 Photography and Videography made for our wedding reception (which was based on my 2-page notes HAHAHA!)
We had so much fun and we want to thank our wedding suppliers, namely:
- Ms. Vanessa Cuenco and her staff from Weddngs & Events for patiently reading my extensive emails and putting up with my obsessive-compulsive episodes.
- Ms. Janice Concepcion for crafting my gorgeous dress. I absolutely love it!
- Ms. Wheng Legaspi for enhancing my beauty. (LOL)
- Ms. Ma. Teresa Gopez from Lush Blooms for understanding what I wanted for my and my entourage’s bouquets. I LOVE my bouquet of white roses.
- Studio 1 Photography and Videography for following my instructions (LOL) and for taking wonderful pictures all throughout that day.
- The Banquet Specialty Shoppe, Inc for providing a comfortable van for some of our guests and for providing a bridal car that didn’t have any car trouble. Well, you could have provided a driver that knew the Las Pinas and Alabang area, but that’s ok. 😉
- Raissa Velarde from The Palms Country Club for being so professional and knowledgeable in handling our wedding. It was very clear that you know what you’re doing, which enabled us to have a worry-free wedding day.
- Photospree Photobooth for following my instructions (hihi!) on how I want our photo souvenirs to look. Our guests had fun with it!
- Reggie from Holy Family Parish in BF Homes Almanza Las Pinas for providing beautiful floral arrangements for the church ceremony.
Now that the wedding day is over, we’re putting all of our attention on making our marriage stronger each day.
Here’s to love! Cheers!